Are you looking for gifts for science nerds Guess what you are at right place today at NerdsHD we will be sharing best gifts for science nerds and geeks ? Nothing amazes nerd more than science, so if you are personally nerd yourself or you want to gift nerd then these are the best gifts which you can find for any type of science nerd.
Ah amazingly! This world has been changed in to a digital world. And it is SCIENCE who is taking the greatest part. The countdown facets of science are; its systematic, precise, rigorous, testable, organized, step wise and obviously reliable & valid. And that is why we can say that “Science can be a key to success”.
“Success is a science, If you have the right conditions, you get the success” (Oscar Wilde said and I quote).
Actually, I’m here to grab attention of science nerds. I really owe them as I believe “today’s science is the technology of tomorrow.” So, if you are really a science nerd than believe me you are on right platform. Here you will get the greatest gifts for yourself. Let’s have a look what we have for you:
Gifts For Science Nerds
1. Organic chemistry model kit – Become Chemistry Guru:
You will be known by the fact that chemistry uses math. For sake of understanding chemistry you need to get comfortable with algebraic expressions. And if you think you are going uncomfortable in this stance than here is a great gift for you. Get an Organic chemistry modal kit and forget about all chemistry discomforts.
Also Read: Insane Gifts For Geeks
- What you will have in it?
In organic chemistry modal kit, you will have 239 pieces in total. There are four well organized compartments of this kit. These compartments are made for portable storage and protection of the ingredients.
Moreover, this kit is having a pack of atoms, bonds and is having a booklet of instructional guidelines. There are colored bonds with proper coding. The color of the bonds have been chosen on universal standards. The coding system is following the codes of periodic table. It gives an easy understanding to the beginners for making their base. The bonds are presented in a way that a student can easily grasp the structure and the geometry of the compounds.
Furthermore, the organic chemistry part of the kit are assembled and designed in such a quality that you can easily connect & disconnect them. The link remover is also there to assure the dissembling of the kit handy.
- Why Organic chemistry modal kit?
With the help of this amazing gift, you will find chemistry as “no more daunting”. It will give you a practical learning. It covers all the arenas of chemistry including organic part, inorganic part and functional part.
- So cheap i.e. it costs only $ 23.95
- Less weight i.e. 1.3 ponds
- Gives easy learning
- Give standardized understating
- Increases your practice
- Enables you to make various structures
- For beginners to graduate level
- Theory missing
- You still need book assistance
2. UFO Circuit Energy Balls- Demonstrates circuits, resistance & conductivity:
An amazing gift! An astonishing teaching tool! A best practice to make circuit and a well decorated when placed in mirror cupboard. So, you can call this gift as “ALL IN ONE”. It gives a basic demonstration of circuit and conductivity.
It consists of two metallic strips & a ball. The strips will be bare and they will give a look of an open circuit when remained untouched. You need to touch the metallic strips. Once you will touch them, they will create a resistance of 100 K ohm to 10M ohm and the ball will move and gives you a concept of conduction.
Here the concept of conduction is very clear and simple. The skin will act like a resister when you will touch the strips. And amazingly, the resistance value will be dependent upon the moistness of your skin. You can also use this energy ball as a detector of lie and truth. You can make more than one resistance by adding more people in the circuit.
- Gives technical understanding of circuit
- Easy to understand
- Gives practice
- Free shipping
- Can’t produce very high resistance
3. Power Radiometer Sun Light Energy Spinning Vanes Windmill:
Beautifully created Power Radiometer Sun Light Energy Spinning Vanes Windmill is a great gift you can offer yourself. It is assembled in such a way that when you put this radiometer in the sunlight, its vanes will keep on spinning giving the effect of windmill. The vanes will give the concept of rotational energy and the phenomena will give a better understanding that how the wind energy has been converted in to a rotational energy.
- Assembled in a beautiful look
- Works with natural power
- No need to recharge
- Gives conceptual understanding
- Free shipping
- Made up of glass so it is fragile
- Use extra care in usage
- Not for under 12 age
4. Panasonic Lithium Battery Rechargeable:
A portable lithium battery which is horizontally mounted and is easy to place anywhere. It is having VL2020 battery and is suitable for the mini cooper key fobs. This is 180 degree battery with 20.00 mm in diameter.
This lithium battery is made up of lithium ions with positive & negative electrodes and electrolytes. Its negative electrode is made up of carbon and the positive electrode is made up of metal oxide. It functions in a manner that its electrolytes carries the lithium ions which are positively charged from anode to cathode. This movement of the ions creates a charge at the + collector while blocking the flow of electrons inside the battery.
- This battery can be used for:
- Remote cars
- Laser pointers
- Ultra Portable
- Can’t be operated at high temperature
- Extra moisture can seal the battery
5. Complete Suture Practice Kit:
With the help of this kit, you can practice your all probable suturing techniques. It’s a complete kit for medical students containing all the significant suture tools. It consists of medical scissors, the pointed needle, a driver, scalpel blade, Tweezer, Iris Forceps, 3 Blades with various dimensional cuts, Nylon sutures and a suture pad. Let’s have a look on all items one by one:
- Medical scissors: The scissors are pointed yet useable on the flesh. Its grip is very good to pick the skin and to give a hand to stiches.
- Needle: The needle is pointed and is best for demonstrating that how to make stickers. The needle intended to go from one layer of skin to another at time of covering the wound.
- A driver: It acts like a helping tool while suturing process.
- Scalpel blades: Use-able to make cuts and to open the covers of the skin.
- Tweezers: In process helping tool use for sake of picking the upper skin whenever needed and to gives folds and unfolds.
- Forceps: For making the space between the two skin layers, forceps are used.
- Nylon pads: These pads are used for demonstration purposes. Instead of using the human or the animal skin, this pad is made in an anatomical structure that is so similar to the human tissues. It consists of 3 layers i.e. skin, fat and muscle. It comes up with fourteen different wounds and still have space to produce more wounds and cuts for further practice. These pads needs care for use and when kept under care they are use-able over hundreds of times.
The products of this kit are assembled with mesh layer having a silicon texture that looks so realistic to mimic the human flesh.
- It’s realistic textures prepares students for newer scenarios
- Nylon pads a best replacement of human skin & flesh
- Gives great practice
- Best to learn suture
- Without care gets vanished
Mugs & T-Shirts:
In this section I will be sharing Mugs & T shirts, which a science nerd would love to have. These products are self-explanatory so I will not be going too much in depth in terms of review, by having these products you can surely express your nerdiness to people around you.
6. Never Trust an Atom, they Make Up Everything:
7. I think you’re overreacting:
8. You’re Overreacting:
9. Caffeine Beaker Mug:
10. The Rising Sun Color Changing Heat Sensitive Mug:
Wrapping it up: So, be the first to get amazing gifts for science nerds. These gifts will make your educational concepts clearer, will gives you a tremendous practice and will let you reach the next level of success.
A Nerd Geo-Scientist, I am Internet Power User, Graphic Designer, WordPressor & Best Of All Founder of NerdsHD Where I share Interesting & Useful Stuff For Like Minded People.